Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog #7 end of class review/ project update

In terms of my individual project, I am done. Not just editing, not just fine tuning, done. I am really proud of the pavilion I chose and the online experience I have created. I feel like it is an easily accessible online experience without being boring or bland. I am actually excited because I would love to one day see how it could transition to the web because I think it would be something I would enjoy doing myself. Overall, I have really enjoyed doing this project, it not only incorporated history but it also pushed me to be creative and think in ways I wouldn't have before.

In regard to the class itself, it has been a wonderful learning experience. I have learned about the virtuous circle, the digital world and how learning can transcend multiple levels. It has given me a new perspective on learning and has actually prompted me to sign up for another public history course. I also enjoyed the group project because it took our individual to a whole other level which showed me the endless possibilities in terms of teaching. I am really excited about what I have learned in this course. At the beginning of this process, I was really unsure of the multi-media aspect of learning but with the discussions and research we have engaged in has turned me into a believer. I think that the digital world has endless possibilities for educators who are willing to utilize this limitless form of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment